Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Investing Opportunities 2015

For 2015,your New Year's resolution should be to invest,says Winnie Sun of Sun Group Wealth Partners.If you're looking for value and opportunity,I really like the story of investing in Europe.The most important thing is time horizon.If your time horizon is long,there's no reason to be afraid of investing in Europe.*
David Seaberg of Cowan&Co. says that energy is setting up to be a massive trade.I think you saw a massive de-risking.I'm absolutely set up.A lot of managers came in and sold positions out.The higher quality names,I'd be buying them across the board here.
Europe could be a big opportunity.I think small caps are going to continue to move forward.*
Michael Farr of Farr,Miller&Washington says to place bets carefully in the stock market.JP Morgan Chase is trading at 10 times earnings,with a 2.5% dividend.I think they're doing fine now,and banks are poised to do well when the Fed raises rates.
I like Chevron.It might not be at the bottom yet,but it pays a 3.8% dividend.
Google has a solid balance sheet,with double digit earnings growth.They've moved away from a dependence on search.They've continued to evolve into a multi-media company and have settled down in Asia.*
iShares Europe Etf(IEV),Chevron(CVX),Exxon Mobil(XOM),JP Morgan Chase(JPM),Google(GOOG)

No comments: